Careers at LSCS Law
Join LSCS Law, recognized in Toronto, Ontario and across Canada for employment law and wrongful dismissal excellence.
SENIOR ASSOCIATE LAWYER
Employment and Labour & Litigation Lawyer, 3-7 years
LSCS LAW seeks an Associate lawyer to join our employment and labour law team. You will be given the opportunity to develop your own practice while learning from and assisting Partners in complex employment litigation and providing advice to national and international clients on regarding employment and labour related matters.
About LSCS Law
LSCS Law is recognized in Toronto, Ontario and across Canada for employment law and wrongful dismissal excellence.
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter, resume and transcripts
Carriage of and responsibility for managing both employer and employee files
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years employment & labour litigation experience (more junior lawyers need not apply);
- Experience bringing and arguing motions;
- Court appearance, mediation and examination experience;
- Superior communication and client service skills;
- Excellent time management skills with ability to handle multiple priorities;
- Ability to work under short deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere with minimal supervision;
- Ability to excel in a highly productive legal environment.