Articling Position - 2019-2020
Each applicant should forward a resume and transcripts under a cover letter.
Applicants should be prepared to provide writing samples if interviewed.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please forward applications via email by Friday July 06, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. to:
Celine Plourde – [email protected] (Administrative Assistant)
If you have any questions regarding the articling process, please write to:
Matthew Dewar – [email protected] (Partner)
Please feel free to contact our former Articling Student, Christina Iannozzi at [email protected].
SENIOR ASSOCIATE LAWYER
Employment and Labour & Litigation Lawyer, 3-7 years
Levitt LLP seeks an Associate lawyer to join our employment and labour law team. You will be given the opportunity to develop your own practice while learning from and assisting Partners in complex employment litigation and providing advice to national and international clients on regarding employment and labour related matters.
- Carriage of and responsibility for managing both employer and employee files
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years employment & labour litigation experience (more junior lawyers need not apply);
- Experience bringing and arguing motions;
- Court appearance, mediation and examination experience;
- Superior communication and client service skills;
- Excellent time management skills with ability to handle multiple priorities;
- Ability to work under short deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere with minimal supervision;
- Ability to excel in a highly productive legal environment.
About Levitt LLP
Levitt LLP is recognized in Toronto, Ontario and across Canada for employment law and wrongful dismissal excellence.
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter, resume and transcripts.